- Samuel CHIPMAN born 11 December 1726 in Beverly, Essex, Massachusetts; son of Reverend John and Rebecca (HALE) CHIPMAN; husband of Anstice MANNING.
- Jacques COUTURE born 11 December 1731 in Montmagny, Quebec; son of Alexis and Marie-Madeleine (MORIN) COUTURE.
- Reuben ABBOT born 11 December 1754 in Rumford, Merrimack, New Hampshire ; son of Reuben and Rhoda (WHITTEMORE) ABBOT.
- Lydia PERKINS born 11 December 1775 in Castine, Hancock, Maine; daughter of Captain Stover and Lydia (HATCH) PERKINS; wife of Mark HATCH.
- John BANGS born 11 December 1778 in Gorham, Cumberland, Maine; son of James and Deborah (CATES) BANGS; husband of Elizabeth WHEELER.
- Walter JORDAN born 11 December 1794 in Ellsworth, Hancock, Maine; he was the son of Walter Simonton and Hannah (SMITH) JORDAN; husband of Deborah HOPPS.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 20, 33 [Samuel Chipman #57].
 Father Cyprien Tanguay, Dictionnaire généalogique des famiies canadiennes depuis la foundation de la colonie jusqu’à nos jours (Québec, Canada: Eusèbe Senécal, 1871), 183.
 “New Hampshire Births and Christenings, 1714-1904,” database online, Family History Library, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : online 23 May 2017), Reuben Abbott; FHL microfilm 1000480.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 5 March 2015), Lydia Perkins; FHL microfilm 10804.
 George Thomas Little, editor, Genealogical and Family History of the State of Maine, online reprint (1909; reprint, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company, n.d.), 2143, James Bangs VI; online reprint, Dunham-Wilcox-Trott-Kirk (dunhamwilcox.net : online 23 June 2017. Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 23 June 2017), John Bangs; FHL microfilm 1033703, 10930, 9478. Maine, Maine Vital Records, 1670-1907, FHL microfilm 000009748, 001002379, John Bangs, 11 December 1778; images online, Family Search, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 23 June 2017); Maine Division of Vital Statistics. Maine State Board of Health.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 97, 258 [Walter Jordan #1228].