- Ruth BANKS born 18 January 1736 in York, York, Maine; daughter of Lieutenant Moses and Ruth (WEARE) BANKS; wife of Elias WEARE.
- Elihu WARNER born 18 January 1768; son of Ichabod and Hannah (RYTHER) WARNER; died 15 March 1800.
- Pœbe LOWELL born 18 January 1770 in Mason, Hillsborough, New Hampshire; daughter of David and Pœbe LOWELL.
- Josiah E. LOWELL born 18 January 1791; son of Josiah and Susanna (URAN) LOWELL; husband of Joanna HARRIS.
- Silas Smith CHIPMAN born 18 January 1793 in Shoreham, Addison, Vermont; son of General Timothy Fuller and Mary Cooley “Polly” (SMITH) CHIPMAN; died 9 January 1817.
- Abigail Jordan PROUT born 18 January 1799 in Scarborough, Cumberland, Maine; son of John and Abigail (JORDAN) PROUT; husband Ethan Allen WIGGIN.
 Lester MacKenzkie Bragdon, “Vital Records of York, Maine,” New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 109, 110, 111, 112, 114, 115 (1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1961), online archives, American Ancestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 30 May 2017), Ruth Banks; v. 110, p. 60. Wm. E. Chute, A Genealogy and History of the Chute Family in America: with some account of the family in Great Britain and Ireland with an account of forty allied families gathered from the most authentic sources (Salem, Mass: self published, 1894), xi; images online, Internet Library, Archive.org (us.archive.org : online 11 September 2015; Ruth Banks.
 Lucy Cutler Kellogg, Town of Bernardston, Franklin County, Massachusetts: 1736-1900. With Genealogies (Greenfield, Mass.: Press of E.A. Hall & Co., 1902), 514; database online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 20 June 2015; Elihu Warner #i.
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 73, Phœbe Lowell; #210.I; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 31 October 2015.
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 80, Josiah E. Lowell Jr., #240; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 17 November 2015.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 77 [Silas Smith Chipman #667].
 Find A Grave, Find A Grave, online images (www.findagrave.com : online 6 February 2016), Abigail Jordan Prout Wiggin; memorial 108351953.