- Marie-Charlotte LANGUETEAU born 24 January 1708 in Chambly, La Vallee-Du-Richelieu, Quebec; daughter of Francois and Marie-Clair (LAPLANTE) LANGUETEAU; wife of Francois BOUTHILLIER; seventh great grandmother.
- Daniel WEARE born 24 January 1746 in York, York, Maine; son of Joseph and Mary (WEBBER) WEARE.
- Sarah MILLIKEN born 24 January 1756 in Ellsworth, Hancock, Maine; daughter of Benjamin and Elizabeth (BANKS) MILLIKEN.
- Captain Larkin SNOW born 24 January 1778 in Thomaston, Knox, Maine; son of Reverend Elisha and Elizabeth (JORDAN) SNOW; husband of Nancy WILLIS; Mayflower descendant.
- Dominicus SCAMMON born 24 January 1778 in Saco, York, Maine; son of Dominicus and Hannah (TARBOX) SCAMMON; husband of Mary EDGECOMB.
- Ruth N. JOHNSON born 24 January 1797; daughter of Jonathan and Rhoda (ABBOT) JOHNSON; died 1889.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, “Quebec Births and Baptisms, 1662-1898,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : online 30 December 2017), Marie Charlotte Langueteau; FHL microfilm 1031703.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 6 June 2015), Daniel Weare; FHL microfilm 12836.
 Material for a Genealogy of the Scammon Family: in Maine (Salem: Salem Press Publishing and Printing Co., 1892), 11; images online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 30 December 2017; Dominicus Scammon, Jr; 8.ix.
 Nathaniel Bouton, The History of Concord: from its first grant in 1725, to the organization of the city government in 1853, with a history of the ancient Penacoooks; the whole interspersed with numerous interesting incidents and ancedotes, down to the present perions, 1885; embellished with maps; with portraits of distinguished citizens, and view of ancient and modern residences, print (concord: 1885), 710; images online, Google, Google (www.google.com : online 23 May 2017; Jonathan Johnson.