- John MOORE Jr. born 5 February 1714 in Maine; son of John and Hannah (JORDAN) MOORE.
- Mary JONES born 5 February 1725 in Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, also listed as 26 February 1726; daughter of Joseph and Mary (PROWSE) JONES; wife of Joseph LOWELL; seventh great grandmother
- Susan DYER born 5 February 1757 in Falmouth, Cumberland, Maine; daughter of Micah and Hanna (MARINER) DYER; wife of Joseph MORTON.
- Samuel Twycross GOODWIN born 6 January 1764 in South Berwick, York, Maine; son of Dominicus and Hannah (HILL) GOODWIN; husband of Anna Thompson GERRISH.
- Patience STOVER born 5 February 1770 in York, York, Maine; daughter of John and Patience (YOUNG) STOVER.
- John Gray JORDAN born 5 February 1779 in Falmouth, Cumberland, Maine; son of Dominicus and Susannah (SIMONTON) JORDAN; husband of Anna Nancy MCKENNEY.
- Edward Stearns ABBOT born 5 February 1797 in Bedford, Middlesex, Massachusetts; son of Moses and Alice (STEARNS) ABBOT; died 1798.
- Nathan BUTLER born 5 February 1799 in Hancock, Hancock, Maine; son of Moses and Mary (MOON) BUTLER; husband of Maria DYER and Deidamia GILPATRICK.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 20 [John Moore Jr. #84].
 Genealogical Society of Utah, collected data, “Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 5 April 2015), Mary Jones; FHL microfilm 0599730 IT 3.
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 27, Joseph Lowell; #68.V; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 11 October 2015.
 Maine, Maine Vital Records, 1670-1907, FHL microfilm 001205260, Sussanna Dyer, 5 February 1757; images online, Family Search, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 9 November 2017); Maine Division of Vital Statistics. Maine State Board of Health.
 John Samuel Goodwin, The Goodwins of Kittery, York County, Maine, print (Chicago: n.d.), 39; images online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 6 January 2018; Samuel Goodwin #41a.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 6 January 2018), Patience Stover; FHL microfilm 12836.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 58, 152 [John Gray Jordan #622].
 Town clerk offices Massachusetts, “Massachusetts, Town Clerk, Vital and Town Records, 1626-2001,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : online 17 May 2017), Edward Stearns Abbott; FHL microfilm 771074.
 Edmund West, comp., “Family Data Collection – Individual Records,” database, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com : online 6 January 2018), Nathan Butler; 5 February 1799; 12 December 1851.