- Thankful UNDERWOOD born 8 February 1718 in Sherborn, Middlesex, Massachusetts; daughter of Lieutenant Joshua and Mercy (FAIRBANKS) UNDERWOOD; wife of John HILL.
- Abigail Hepzibah BODGE born 8 February 1754 in Windham, Cumberland, Maine; daughter of John and Rebecca (CHUTE) BODGE; wife of Nathaniel JORDAN.
- Elizabeth CHIPMAN born 8 February 1755; daughter of Barnabas and Mary (BLACKWELL) CHIPMAN; wife of Nathaniel NYE.
- Theophilus SANBORN born 8 February 1761; son of Deacon Abner and Lucy (LOWELL) SANBORN.
- Roswell WARNER born 8 February 1776; son of Ichabod and Hannah (RYTHER) WARNER.
- Desire DINGLEY born 8 February 1783 in Danville, Androscoggin, Maine; daughter of William and Sarah (JORDAN) DINGLEY; wife of Captain John PENLEY.
- John HALL born 8 February 1788 in Litchfield, Kennebec, Maine; son of Calvin and Tabitha (JELLISON) HALL; husband of Deborah COOPER.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, collected data, “Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 8 July 2017), Thankfull Underwood; FHL microfilm 872789, 164693. Town clerk offices Massachusetts, “Massachusetts, Town Clerk, Vital and Town Records, 1626-2001,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : online 8 July 2017), Thankfull Underwood; FHL microfilm 872789.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 37 [Elizabeth Chipman #242].
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 25, Theophilus Sanborn; # 62.VI.5; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 11 October 2015.
 Lucy Cutler Kellogg, Town of Bernardston, Franklin County, Massachusetts: 1736-1900. With Genealogies (Greenfield, Mass.: Press of E.A. Hall & Co., 1902), 514; database online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 20 June 2015; Roswell #v.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 8 January 2018), Desire Dingley; FHL microfilm 10822.
 History of Litchfield and an Account of it’s Centennial Celebration (Augusta: Kennebec Journal Print, 1897), 152; image online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com : online 28 August 2013; Calvin Hall.