- Ebenezer ABBOT born 27 February 1711/2 in Berwick, York, Maine; son of Walter and Elizabeth (KEY) ABBOT; husband of Mary INGALLS.
- Abigail WOOD born 27 February 1716 in Mansfield City, Tolland, Connecticut; daughter of Thomas and Abigail (HARTSHORN) WOOD; wife of John TINKER.
- Abigail LOWELL born 27 February 1758 in New Ipswich, Hillsborough, New Hampshire; daughter of David and Mary (BLOOD) LOWELL; wife of Deacon Israel KEYES.
- Mary ANDREWS born 27 February 1764 in Boxford, Essex, Massachusetts; daughter of Jacob and Mary (HOLT) ANDREWS.
- Jacob BANKS born 27 February 1775 in Scarborough, Cumberland, Maine; son of Lieutenant Moses and Phebe (CURTIS) BANKS; husband of Reliance EDGECOMB and Hannah GILPATRICK.
- Miriam JORDAN born 27 February 1796 in Kittery, York, Maine; daughter of Nathaniel and Peace (MORRELL) JORDAN; wife of Joseph TAYLOR.
- Jedediah COBB born 27 February 1800 in Gray, Cumberland, Maine; son of Colonel Jedediah and Abigail (JORDAN) COBB; husband of Ann Maria MERRILL.
 William Richard Cutter, editorial supervisor, Historic Homes and Places and Genealogical and Personal Memoirs: Relating to the families of Middlesex County, Massachusetts (1908; reprint, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company, n.d.), 1021-1023, Walter Abbot; vol. 3; digital images, The Internet Archive, Internet Archive Open Library (archive.org : online 7 February 2018.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, “Connecticut Births and Christenings, 1649-1906,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : online 6 February 2018), Abigail Wood; FHL microfilm 1376017.
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 50, Abigail Lowell; #130.VII; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 19 October 2015.
 “Descendants of Robert Andrews of Rowley Village (Boxford),” The Essex Antiquarian, 3 (1899), online archives, AmericanAncestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 11 October 2015), Mary Andrews; #123-II; vol. 3, page 117.
 Charles-Edward Banks, “The Bank(e)s Family of Maine,” The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 44 (1890), online, American Ancestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 3 June 2017), Jacob Banks #12.ix; v. 44, p. 262. Fannie Mulloy Hilton, The Family-Mulloy, print (South Berwick, Maine: Chronicle Print Shop, 1969), 38-39; images online, Dr. Dallan Quass, Genealogy Gophers (www.gengophers : online 3 June 2017; Joseph Mulloy, Hannah Gillpatrick and Jacob Banks.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 129, 336 [Miriam Jordan #1723].
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 63 [Jedediah Cobb #717].