- John LOWELL born 14 March 1704 in Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts; son of Ebenezer and Elizabeth (SHAILER) LOWELL; husband of Sarah CHAMPNEY and Elizabeth CUTTS.
- Lieutenant Peter JORDAN born 14 March 1743/4 in New Meadows, Cumberland, Maine; son of John and Abigail (COOMBS) JORDAN; husband of Hannah HOLBROOK.
- William VAUGHAN born 14 March 1745 in Saco, York, Maine; son of Elliott and Anne (GERRISH) VAUGHAN; husband of Elizabeth JORDAN and Abigail JORDAN.
- Sarah EMERY born 14 March 1762 in Dracut, Middlesex, Massachusetts; daughter of Ambrose and Catherine (FOSTER) EMERY; wife of David MCCLEARY.
- Captain Robert SNOW born 14 March 1762 in Maine; son of Reverend Elisha and Elizabeth (JORDAN) SNOW; husband of Susan MINGERSON.
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 22, Rev. John Lowell; #55.V; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 10 October 2015.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 25 [Lieutenant Peter Jordan #135].
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 67 [Abigail Jordan #210].
 Genealogical Society of Utah, collected data, “Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 27 November 2017), Sarah Emery; FHL microfilm 0844947 IT 3. New England Historic Genealogical Society, “Massachusetts, Town Birth Records, 1620-1850,” database online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 28 November 2017), Sarah Emery; 14 March 1762; Vital Records of Dracut. “Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988,” digital images, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com : online 28 November 2017), Sarah Emery; Dracut town records; pg. 304. Rufus Emery, Genealogical Records of Descendants of John and Anthony Emery of Newbury, Mass., 1590-1890, print (Salem, Mass.: Cleaves, 1890), 27; images online, Internet Archives, Internet Archives (https://archive.org : online 29 November 2017; Ambrose Emery #203.
 The Mount Desert Widow: Genealogy of a Maine Family from first landing on the coast of Mount Desert down to present day; forming part of more than one hundred families in Maine, print (n.d.), 7; images online, Ancestry, Ancestry (www.ancestry.com : online 23 February 2018; Susanna Mingerson #47 Gamble Family.