- Ruth LOWELL born 15 March 1719; daughter of John and Mary (DAVIS) LOWELL.
- Jemima UNDERWOOD born 14 March 1742 in Holliston, Middlesex, Massachusetts; daughter of Joseph and Jemima (LELAND) UNDERWOOD.
- David RYTHER born 15 March 1758 in Bernardston, Franklin, Massachusetts or Hadley, Hampshire, Massachusetts; son of Lieutenant David and Martha (SHATTUCK) RYTHER; husband of Zurviah SMALLEY and Abigail WRIGHT.
- Edmund JORDAN Jr. born 15 March 1758 in Scituate, Providence, Rhode Island; son of Edmund and Lydia (PARKER) JORDAN; husband of Elizabeth GREENE.
- Stephen PAUL born 15 March 1769 in Kittery, York, Maine or Eliot, York, Maine; son of Stephen and Bathsheba (WEARE) PAUL.
- Nancy WESCOTT born 15 March 1771 in Penobscot, Hancock, Maine; daughter of Captain William Post and Elizabeth (PERKINS) WESCOTT; died 24 February 1775.
- Isaac CHIPMAN born 15 March 1787 in Shoreham, Addison, Vermont; son of General Timothy Fuller and Mary Cooley (SMITH) CHIPMAN; husband of Sally Hurd HEMENWAY.
- Esther ANDREWS born 15 March 1795 in Boxford, Essex, Massachusetts; daughter of Nathan and Eunice (KIMBALL) ANDREWS; died unmarried 29 October 1868.
- Polly DINGLEY born 15 March 1799 in Lewiston, Androscoggin, Maine; daughter of William Jordan and Sally (ATKINS) DINGLEY; wife of Daniel AMES.
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 30, Ruth Lowell; #77.V; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 12 October 2015.
 “Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988,” digital images, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com : online 23 February 2018), Jemima Underwood; Holliston Vital Record Transcripts; p. 145.
 J. H. Temple and George Sheldon, A History of the Town of Northfield, Massachusetts: for 150 years, with an account of the prior occupation of the territory by the Squakheags and with family genealogies (1875; reprint, Albany, N.Y.: Joel Munsell, n.d.), 531, David Ryther (Rider); database online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 21 June 2015. Lucy Cutler Kellogg, Town of Bernardston, Franklin County, Massachusetts: 1736-1900. With Genealogies (Greenfield, Mass.: Press of E.A. Hall & Co., 1902), 471, 472; database online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 21 June 2015; David #vii, 4. Lora Altine Woodbury Underhill, Descendants of Edward Small of New England: and the allied families with tracings of English ancestry, revised edition (Boston and New York: Houghton Miffline Company, 1934), 149; images online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 21 June 2015; Zerviah Smally #1. Lemuel Shattuck, Memorials of the descendants of William Shattuck: The progenitor of the families in America that have borne his name; including an introduction, and an appendix containing collateral information (1855; reprint, Boston: Dutton and Wentworth, n.d.), 131, Martha Shattuck #74; database online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 21 June 2015.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 46 [Edmund Jordan Jr. #407].
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 20 August 2015), Stephen Paul; FHL microfilm 11322. Maine, Maine Vital Records, 1670-1907, FHL microfilm 1205236, 9841, Stephen Paul, 7 March 1769; images online, Family Search, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 2 November 2014); Maine Division of Vital Statistics. Maine State Board of Health.
 Steven Edward Sullivan, “Andrew and Deborah (Webber) Wescott of Cape Neddick, York, and Penboscot, Maine,” The American Genealogist, 70 (1995), online archives, American Ancestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 31 March 2015), Nancy Wescott; vol. 70, page 218.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 77 [Isaac Chipman #664].
 “Descendants of Robert Andrews of Rowley Village (Boxford),” The Essex Antiquarian, 3 (1899), online archives, AmericanAncestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 12 October 2015), Esther Andrews; #166; vol. 3, page 119.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 23 February 2018), Polly Dingley; FHL microfilm 223931.