- Samuel BANKS born 6 April 1727 in York, York, Maine; son of Job and Elizabeth Winchester (CARD) BANKS; died 1728.
- Mary ANDREWS born 6 April 1733 in Salem, Essex, Massachusetts; daughter of Nathaniel and Mary (HIGGINSON) ANDREWS; wife of William KING.
- Jonathan JORDAN born 6 April 1738 in Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland, Maine; son of Richard and Katherine (HANSCOM) JORDAN; husband of Tabitha JORDAN.
- Abigail LOWELL born 6 April 1747; daughter of Michael and Abigail (CONEY) LOWELL.
- Martha MASON born 6 April 1755 in Sherborn, Middlesex, Massachusetts; daughter of Benjamin and Martha (FAIRBANKS) MASON; died before 1785.
- Zebedee CHANDLER born 6 April 1785 in Plympton, Plymouth, Massachusetts; son of Zebedee and Zeruiah (CUSHMAN) CHANDLER; husband of Ruth COLE.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 4 June 2017), Samuel Banks; FHL microfilm 12836.
 “Descendants of Robert Andrews of Rowley Village (Boxford),” The Essex Antiquarian, 3 (1899), online archives, AmericanAncestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 29 September 2015), Mary Andrews; vol. 3, page 116; #84-ii.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 25 [Jonathan Jordan #141].
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 36, Abigail Lowell #92.V; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 13 October 2015.
 Rev. Levi W. Leonard and Rev. Josiah L. Seward, The History of Dublin, N.H.: containing the address by Charles Mason, and the proceedings at the Centennial Celebration, June 17, 1852, with a register of families, print (Dublin, N.H.: Town of Dublin, 1919), 821; images online, Dr. Dallan Quass, Genealogy Gophers (www.gengophers.com : online 1 December 2017; Family of Benjamin Mason.
 “Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988,” digital images, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com : online 14 March 2018), Zebedee Chandler; Plympton Vital Record Transcripts p. 57.