- Sarah SIMONTON born 18 April 1738 in Cumberland County, Maine; daughter of Andrew and Elizabeth (COBB) SIMONTON; wife of Lieutenant Asa DYER and Stephen HARDEN.
- Sarah ANDREWS born 18 April 1757 in Boxford, Essex, Massachusetts; daughter of Nathaniel and Sarah (LINDALL) ANDREWS.
- Sarah SIMONTON born 18 April 1758 in Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland, Maine; daughter of Andrew and Sarah Ann (ARMSTRONG) SIMONTON; died 1840.
- John HASKINS born 18 April 1761; son of John and Hannah (UPHAM) HASKINS; died before 19 August 1762.
- Andrew DYER born 18 April 1764; son of Captain Henry and Elizabeth (SIMONTON) DYER; husband of Ruth BROWN.
- Abraham SIMONTON born 18 April 1778; son of James and Anne (LANE) SIMONTON; husband of Lucy TYLER.
- William HOPKINS born 18 April 1794/5 in Jefferson, Lincoln, Maine; son of Solomon and Esther (PLUMMER) HOPKINS; died 13 November 1869.
- Monique-Veronique BOUTEILLER born 18 April 1795 in Chambly, La Vallee-Du-Richelieu, Quebec; daughter of Joseph and Marie-Veronique (ARCHAMBAULT) BOUTHEILLER.
 “Descendants of Robert Andrews of Rowley Village (Boxford),” The Essex Antiquarian, 3 (1899), online archives, AmericanAncestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 8 October 2015), Sarah Andrews; vol. 3, page 116.
 Maine, Maine Vital Records, 1670-1907, FHL microfilm 001205261, Sarah Simonton, 8 April 1758; images online, Family Search, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 11 March 2015); Maine Division of Vital Statistics. Maine State Board of Health.
 F. K. Upham, Upham Genealogy: the descendants of John Upham, of Massachusetts, who came from England in 1633, and lived in Weymouth and Malden, embracing over five hundred heads of families, extending into the tenth generation, print (Albany, N.Y.: Joel munsell’s Sons, Publishers, 1892), 90; images online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 4 April 2018; John Haskins; 26.II.E.
 Application, Hollis Verne Hinckley Jr., national 76278; Massachusetts state 5935, descendant of Henry Dyer; National Sons of the American Revolution, National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, Louisville, Kentucky.
 Edmund West, comp., “Family Data Collection – Individual Records,” database, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com : online 4 April 2018), Abraham Simonton; 18 April 1778; 1 June 1833; 25 October 1851.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 26 March 2015), William Hopkins; FHL microfilm 11036. Harold Lewis Bond, “Early Vital Recrods of Jefferson, ME.,” New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 73 (1919), online archives, American Ancestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 21 August 2013), family of Solomon Hopkins and Esther Plumer.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, “Quebec Births and Baptisms, 1662-1898,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : online 2 February 2016), Monique Bouteiller; FHL microfilm 1031706.