- Levi ANDREWS was born 27 August 1727; he is the son of Thomas and Ruth (BIXBY) ANDREWS; husband of Sarah TOWNE and Bridge HOLT.
- Humphrey HANSON was born 27 August 1738; he is the son of Joseph and Sarah (SCAMMON) HANSON; husband of Joanna WATSON.
- Ebenezer JORDAN was born 27 August 1742 in Biddeford, York, Maine; he is the son of Nathaniel and Dorothy (HILL) JORDAN; husband of Lucy TARBOX and Judith TOWNSEND.
- Persis JOHNSON was born 27 August 1778 in Southborough, Worcester, Massachusetts; she is the son of John and Persis (SHERMAN) JOHNSON; wife of Benjamin PARKER.
- Bedfield HOPKINS was born 27 August 1786 in Jefferson, Lincoln, Maine; he is the son of Solomon and Esther (PLUMMER) HOPKINS; husband of Hannah HOPKINS.
 “Descendants of Robert Andrews of Rowley Village (Boxford),” The Essex Antiquarian, 3 (1899), online archives, AmericanAncestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 8 October 2015), Levi Andrews; #44-III; v. 3, p. 114, 116.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 35 [Humphrey Hanson #282].
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 37 [Ebenezer Jordan #80].
 Town clerk offices Massachusetts, “Massachusetts, Town Clerk, Vital and Town Records, 1626-2001,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : online 28 July 2018), Parsis Johnson; FHL microfilm 861127.
 Harold Lewis Bond, “Early Vital Recrods of Jefferson, ME.,” New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 73 (1919), online archives, American Ancestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 21 August 2013), family of Solomon Hopkins and Esther Plumer. Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 24 March 2014), Bedfield Hopkins; FHL microfilm 11036.