- Patience RICE was born 30 August 1716 in Marlborough, Middlesex, Massachusetts; she is the daughter of Edward and Lydia (FAIRBANKS) RICE; she died 9 January 1741.
- Adah WORMWOOD was born 30 August 1755 in Wells, York, Maine; she is the daughter of Benjamin and Adah (NASON) WORMWOOD; wife of Edward Proctor MOORE.
- Isabella SIMONTON was born 30 August 1763 in Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland, Maine; she is the daughter of Andrew and Sarah Ann (ARMSTRONG) SIMONTON; wife of James TURNER.
- Abigail PATTEN was born 30 August 1767 in Wells, York, Maine; she is the daughter of Captain Hans and Abigail (LITTLEFIELD) PATTEN; wife of Thomas HOBBS.
- Hannah CHIPMAN was born 30 August 1787; she is the daughter of Deacon Joseph and Temperance (HINCKLEY) CHIPMAN; wife of David P. LEWIS.
- Mercy Mann JORDAN was born 30 August 1790 in Otisfield, Cumberland, Maine; she is the daughter of Timothy and Esther (MANN) JORDAN; wife of John PIKE.
 Lorenzo Sayles Fairbanks, Genealogy of the Fairbanks Family: in America, 1633-1897, print (Boston: American Printing and Engraving Company, 1897), 48; images online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 8 July 2017; Lydia Fairbanks and family. Genealogical Society of Utah, collected data, “Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 7 July 2017), Patience Rice; FHL mcirofilm 0844943 IT 2.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 25 July 2018), Adah Wormwood; FHL microfilm 12622.
 Maine State Archives, “Maine, Birth Records, 1715-1922,” database online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 25 July 2018), Isabelle Simonton; 30 August 1763. Maine, Maine Vital Records, 1670-1907, FHL microfilm 001205261, Isabelle Simonton, 30 August 1763; images online, Family Search, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 11 March 2015); Maine Division of Vital Statistics. Maine State Board of Health.
 Priscilla Eaton, “The Family of Joseph Hobbs of Berwick and Wells, Maine,” The Maine Genealogist, 29 (2007), online archives, AmericanAncestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 16 January 2016), Thomas Hobbs; vol. 29, page 182.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 76 [Hannah Chipman #656].
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 296, 628 [Mercy Mann Jordan #4295].