- Caleb KIMBALL was born 29 October 1745 in York, York, Maine; son of Eleazur and Lydia (BOWDEN) KIMBALL; husband of Abigail SKILLINGS.
- Hannah CHIPMAN was born in 29 October 1758 in Salisbury, Litchfield, Connecticut; daughter of Samuel and Hannah (AUSTIN) CHIPMAN; wife of Job SPOFFORD.
- Calvin BRIDGES was born 29 October 1783 in Holliston, Middlesex, Massachusetts; son of Hachaliah and Elisabeth (UNDERWOOD) BRIDGES; husband of Achsah SMITH.
- Nathaniel COBB was born 29 October 1783 in Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland, Maine; son of Isaac and Deborah (LOVETT) COBB; husband of Anna MITCHELL.
- Robert HOPKINS was born 29 October 1795/6 in Jefferson, Lincoln, Maine; son of Solomon and Esther (PLUMMER) HOPKINS; husband of Mary MONTGOMERY.
 Lester MacKenzkie Bragdon, “Vital Records of York, Maine,” New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 109, 110, 111, 112, 114, 115 (1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1961), online archives, American Ancestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 26 August 2013), Elezer kimball his children born in York of his Lydia datugher of Abra Bowden vizt.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 26 [Hannah Chipman #130].
 Lucien Marcus Underwood, Underwood Families of America: in two volumes, print (Lancaster, PA: Press of the New Eara Printing Company, 1913), 129-130; images online, Ancestry, Ancestry (www.ancestry.com : online 2 April 2018; Joseph Underwood #213.
 Maine, Maine Vital Records, 1670-1907, FHL microfilm 001205260, Nathanel Cobb, 29 October 1783; images online, Family Search, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 11 October 2018); Maine Division of Vital Statistics. Maine State Board of Health.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 26 March 2015), Robert Hopkins; FHL microfilm 11036.