- David LOWELL was born 19 November 1723 in Hampton Falls, Rockingham, New Hampshire; son of Joseph and Sarah M. (PRESCOTT) LOWELL; husband of Abigail PERKINS.
- Mercy CHIPMAN was born 19 November 1725 in Kingston, Plymouth, Massachusetts; daughter of Seth and Priscilla (BRADFORD) CHIPMAN; wife of Benjamin BRADFORD and John SHIELDS.
- Mary DYER was born 19 November 1750 in Falmouth, Cumberland, Maine; daughter of James and Mary (MARRINER) DYER; wife of Nathaniel CUSHING and John PETERS.
- Susannah GREENLEAF was born 19 November 1767 in Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts; daughter of Stephen and Eunice (FAIRBANKS) GREENLEAF; wife of Doctor Simon STEVENS.
- Dilley Sarah LADD was born 19 November 1775 in Haverhill, Essex, Massachusetts; daughter of Asa and Hannah (CLOUGH) LADD; wife of Clement CASTELL.
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 24, David Lowell; #50.IV; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 11 October 2015.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 22 [Mercy Chipman #80].
 George Norbuary Mckenzie and Nelson Osgood Rhoades, Colonial Families of the United States of America: in Which is Given the History, Genealogy and Armorial Bearings of Colonial Families Who Settled in the American Colonies From the Time of the Settlement of Jamestown, 13th May, 1607, to the Battle of Lexington, 19th April, 1775., print (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing, 1966), vol. III, page 394; images online, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 8 November 2018; John Peters [Peters Family].
 Lorenzo Sayles Fairbanks, Genealogy of the Fairbanks Family: in America, 1633-1897, print (Boston: American Printing and Engraving Company, 1897), 71; images online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 16 July 2018; Susanna Greenleaf 8.e.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, collected data, “Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 12 January 2018), Dilley or Sarah Ladd; FHL microfilm 14767. Warren Ladd, The Ladd Family: a genealogical memoir of the descendants of Daniel Ladd, of Haverhill, Mass., Joseph Ladd, of Portsmouth, R. I., John Ladd, of Burlington, N. J., John Ladd of Charles City Co., VA, print (New Bedford, Mass.: Edmund Anthony & Sons, 1890), 32; images online, Google, Google (www.google.com : online 11 January 2018; Dilley Ladd #351.