- Samuel BRAGDON was born 9 November 1736 in York, York, Maine; son of Samuel and Tabitha (BANKS) BRAGDON; husband of Mariam MILBERRY.
- Orris COBB was born 9 November 1741 in Barnstable, Barnstable, Massachusetts; son of Nathaniel and Susanna (BACON) COBB; husband of Theogate LEWIS.
- Elihu RYTHER was born 9 November 1765; son of Lieutenant David and Martha (SHATTUCK) RYTHER; died 1767.
- Ruth HASKINS was born 9 November 1768 in Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts; daughter of Captain John and Hannah (UPHAM) HASKINS; wife of Reverend William EMERSON.
- John BARNARD was born 9 November 1776 in Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts; son of Captain John and Mary (LOWELL) BARNARD; died 22 November 1776.
- Hepzibah NEWTON born 9 November 1778 in Southborough, Worcester, Massachusetts; daughter of Tyrus and Hannah (JOHNSON) NEWTON; wife of William BROOKS.
- Hannah CHIPMAN was born 9 November 1792 in Pawlet, Rutland, Vermont; daughter of Cyrus and Anna (FITCH) CHIPMAN; wife of Lyman Norton COOK.
- David JORDAN was born 9 November 1800 in Freeport, Cumberland, Maine; son of William and Rebecca (ORR) JORDAN; husband of Mary B. FIELD.
 William F. Goodwin, Records of the Proprietors of Narraganset Township, No. 1: now the town of Buxton, York County, Maine, from August 1st, 1733 to January 4th, 1811 with a documentary introduction, print (Concord, N.H.: self, 1871), 378; images online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 12 June 2017; Samuel Bragdon.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, collected data, “Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 26 October 2018), Oris Cob; FHL microfilm 0001250 V. 2, 0001250 V. 3, 0001251 V. 4, 0001251 V. 5, 0161967 V. 6, 0161968 V. 10, 0161969 V. 12, 0161969 V. 14, 0161971 V. 20, 0161972 V. 23, 0161972 V. 25, 0161973 V. 27, 0161974 V. 31, 0161974 V. 32, 0161975 V. 33, 0191968 V. 11.
 Edwin Emery, The History of Sanford Maine: 1661-1900 (Fall River, Mass The Compiler, 1901), 471; image online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 21 June 2015; Elihu #x. Lemuel Shattuck, Memorials of the descendants of William Shattuck: The progenitor of the families in America that have borne his name; including an introduction, and an appendix containing collateral information (1855; reprint, Boston: Dutton and Wentworth, n.d.), 131, Martha Shattuck #74; database online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 21 June 2015. J. H. Temple and George Sheldon, A History of the Town of Northfield, Massachusetts: for 150 years, with an account of the prior occupation of the territory by the Squakheags and with family genealogies (1875; reprint, Albany, N.Y.: Joel Munsell, n.d.), 531, David Ryther (Rider); database online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 21 June 2015.
 F. K. Upham, Upham Genealogy: the descendants of John Upham, of Massachusetts, who came from England in 1633, and lived in Weymouth and Malden, embracing over five hundred heads of families, extending into the tenth generation, print (Albany, N.Y.: Joel munsell’s Sons, Publishers, 1892), 90; images online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 14 August 2017; Ruth Haskins; 26.II.J.
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 39, John Barnard; #94.VII.3; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 13 October 2015.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, collected data, “Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 26 October 2018), Hepsibah Newton; FHL microfilm 0873751 IT 6.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 53 [Hannah Chipman #397].
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 209, 468 [David Jordan #3017].