- Mary DONNELL was born 1 November 1722 in York, York, Maine; daughter of Henry and Elizabeth (WELLS) DONNELL.
- Seth CHIPMAN was born 1 November 1724 in Kingston, Plymouth, Massachusetts; son of Seth and Priscilla (BRADFORD) CHIPMAN; husband of Sarah RIPLEY.
- Mary CHIPMAN was born 1 November 1755 in Barnstable, Barnstable, Massachusetts; daughter of Timothy and Elizabeth (BASSETT) CHIPMAN.
- Rhoda JOHNSON was born 1 November 1783 in Concord, Merrimack, New Hampshire; daughter of Jonathan and Rhoda (ABBOT) JOHNSON; wife of Timothy ABBOT.
- James SAWYER, II was born 1 November 1785 in Freeport, Cumberland, Maine; son of James and Margaret (JORDAN) SAWYER.
- Nathaniel JORDAN was born 1 November 1793 in Windham, Cumberland, Maine; son of Nathaniel and Abigail Hephzibah (BODGE) JORDAN; husband of Eleanor TATE.
- Bethia CHIPMAN was born 1 November 1796 in Sandwich, Barnstable, Massachusetts; daughter of Hadsell and Martha (HIGGINS) CHIPMAN.
 Lester MacKenzkie Bragdon, “Vital Records of York, Maine,” New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 109, 110, 111, 112, 114, 115 (1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1961), online archives, American Ancestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 27 March 2014), Henry Donnel his children born in York of Elisabeth his Wife.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 22, 35 [Seth Chipman #79].
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 29 [Mary Chipman #170].
 Nathaniel Bouton, The History of Concord: from its first grant in 1725, to the organization of the city government in 1853, with a history of the ancient Penacoooks; the whole interspersed with numerous interesting incidents and ancedotes, down to the present perions, 1885; embellished with maps; with portraits of distinguished citizens, and view of ancient and modern residences, print (concord: 1885), 710; images online, Google, Google (www.google.com : online 23 May 2017; Jonathan Johnson.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 53 [James Sawyer 2nd #517].
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 125, 321 [Nathaniel Jordan #1650].
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 81 [Bethiah Chipman #708].