- Nathan VAUGHAN was born 4 October 1721 in Middleboro, Plymouth, Massachusetts; son of George and Faithful (PACKARD) VAUGHAN; husband of Priscilla BARROWS.
- Francois BOUTEILLER was born 4 October 1726 in Saint-Antoine-De-Longueil, Longueil, Chambly, Quebec, Canada; son of Francois-Louis and Marie-Charlotte (LANGUETEAU) BOUTHILLIER; died 23 October 1726.
- Timothy FROST was born 4 October 1742 in Kittery, York, Maine; son of Colonel John and Sarah (GERRISH) FROST; husband of Hannah NOWELL.
- John Gidden EMERY was born 4 October 1771 in Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; son of Ambrose and Rebecca (YOCUM) EMERY; husband of Margaret Crawford ROSS.
- Rishworth Jordan JUNKINS was born 4 October 1771 in Saco, York, Maine; son of Captain Paul and Sarah (JORDAN) JUNKINS; died 1792.
- Elizabeth Gray SCAMMON was born 4 October 1797 in Saco, York, Maine; daughter of Benjamin and Mary (REDLON) SCAMMON.
- Larkin Lassell JORDAN was born 4 October 1798 in Thomaston, Knox, Maine; son of Tristram and Rebecca (HAYDEN) JORDAN; husband of Sarah P. FROST and Betsey R. SMALL.
- William Houston MORSE was born 4 October 1799 in Annapolis, Annapolis, Nova Scotia, Canada; son of John Martin and Jane (CHIPMAN) MORSE; husband of Miriam PARKER.
 “MIddleborough, MA: Vital Records,” digital images, New England Historic and Genealogical Society, American Ancestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 15 March 2014), Nathan Vaughan; extracted from Barbara Lambert Merrick and Alicia Crane Williams, Middleborough, Massachusetts Vital Records, Volumes 1 and 2 (Tauton Massachusetts: Massachusetts Society of Mayflower Descendants, William S. Sullwold Publishing, Inc., 1990). Genealogical Society of Utah, collected data, “Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 15 March 2014), Nathan Vaughan.
 Canada Genealogical Society of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, “Canada Births and Baptisms, 1661-1959 (FHL),” online images, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : online 24 September 2018), Francoise Bouteiller; FHL microfilm 1031703.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 24 September 2018), Timothy Frost; FHL microfilm 11322.
 Rufus Emery, Genealogical Records of Descendants of John and Anthony Emery of Newbury, Mass., 1590-1890, print (Salem, Mass.: Cleaves, 1890), 27; images online, Internet Archives, Internet Archives (https://archive.org : online 29 November 2017; Ambrose Emery #203.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 68 [Rishworth Jordan Junkins #796].
 Material for a Genealogy of the Scammon Family: in Maine (Salem: Salem Press Publishing and Printing Co., 1892), 11; images online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 24 September 2018; Elizabeth Gray Scammon #7.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 390 [Larkin Lassel Jordan #2222].
 Nova Scotia, Canada Genealogical Socity of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, “Nova Scotia Births and Baptisms, 1702-1896,” online images, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : online 18 January 2016), Wm Huston Morse; FHL microfilm 1012328.