- Lydia RICE born 22 March 1708 in Marlborough, Middlesex, Massachusetts; daughter of Edward and Lydia (FAIRBANKS) RICE; wife of Jonathan GOODENOW.
- Samuel CHIPMAN born 22 March 1721 in Groton, New London, Connecticut; son of Thomas and Abigail (LOTHROP) CHIPMAN; husband of Hannah AUSTIN.
- Elizabeth ELLIS born 22 March 1735 in Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts; daughter of Doctor Edward and Mary (WILLARD) ELLIS; wife of Peter Jacob DORDIN.
- Joseph RIDER born 22 March 1737 in Willington, Toland, Connecticut; son of Daniel and Rachel (SIMMONS) RIDER; died 1 March 1814.
- Elizabeth ANDREWS born 22 March 1746 in Boxford, Essex, Massachusetts; daughter of Thomas and Margaret (BRADSTREET) ANDREWS; wife of John MORSE.
- Lydia JORDAN born 22 March 1762 in Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland, Maine; daughter of Dominicus and Susannah (SIMONTON) JORDAN; wife of Seth LIBBY.
- Elias ABBOT born 22 March 1786 in Concord, Merrimack, New Hampshire; son of Deacon Elias and Elizabeth (BUSWELL) ABBOT; husband of Lydia SAWYER, Sarah WINSLOW and Elinore ROGERS.
- Mary CHIPMAN born 22 March 1795; daughter of Barnabas and Mary (SMITH) CHIPMAN; wife of Reverend Andrew HUNTINGTON.
- Major (given name not title) MORTON born 22 March 1797 in Gorham, Cumberland, Maine; son of James and Susanna (DYER) MORTON; died 13 May 1825.
- Johann Friedrich Wilhelm HIRSCH born 22 March 1798 in Neumarkt, Schlesien, Prussia [Germany]; son of Johann Heinrich and Ilse Margarethe (HOORSMANNS) HIRSCH; husband of Else Marie Christine HILLEN; third great grandfather.
- Elizabeth Doane CHIPMAN born 22 March 1799; daughter of John and Elizabeth (ATWOOD) CHIPMAN; wife of Elisha WILEY.
- Lucy CHIPMAN born 22 March 1800; daughter of Hadsell and Martha (HIGGINS) CHIPMAN; died 1843.
 Lorenzo Sayles Fairbanks, Genealogy of the Fairbanks Family: in America, 1633-1897, print (Boston: American Printing and Engraving Company, 1897), 48; images online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 8 July 2017; Lydia Fairbanks and family. Genealogical Society of Utah, collected data, “Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 7 July 2017), Lidiah Rice; FHL microfilm 0844943 IT 2.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 18, 26 [Samuel Chipman #38].
 Genealogical Society of Utah, collected data, “Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 27 February 2018), Elizabeth Ellis; FHL microfilm 0014734 V. 24, 592866.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, “Connecticut Births and Christenings, 1649-1906,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : online 14 August 2015), Joseph Rider; FHL microfilm 1376042.
 “Descendants of Robert Andrews of Rowley Village (Boxford),” The Essex Antiquarian, 3 (1899), online archives, AmericanAncestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 11 October 2015), Elizabeth Andrews; #140; vol. 3, page 118.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 58, 150 [Lydia Jordan #617].
 Lucy R. H. Cross, History of Northfield, New Hampshire 1780-1905: in two parts with many biographical sketches and protraits also pictures of public buildings and private residences, first (Concord, N.H.: Rumford Printing Co., 1905), 5-6; images online, Dr. Dallan Quass, Genealogy Gophers (www.gengophers.com : online 3 May 2017; ABBOTT I.. James Otis Lyford, editor of History of Concord, N.H., History of the Town of Canterbury, New Hampshire 1727-1912: in two volumes; volume two; Genealogy and Appendix, first (Concord, N. H.: The Rumford Press, 1912), 1-2; online images, Google, Google Books (www.google.com : online 3 May 2017; Abbott.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 79 [Mary Chipman #687].
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 18 January 2018), Major Morton; FHL microfilm 10930. Maine, Maine Vital Records, 1670-1907, FHL microfilm 000009834, 001002654, Major Morton, 22 March 1797; images online, Family Search, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 18 January 2018); Maine Division of Vital Statistics. Maine State Board of Health.
 “Deutschland, Geburten und Taufen, 1558-1898,” index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VH7D-SS3 : accessed 22 January 2015), Joh. Friedr. Wilhelm Hirsch, 24 Mar 1798; citing ; FHL microfilm 473,380.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 87 [Elizabeth Doane Chipman #764].
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 81 [Lucy Chipman #710].