- William ELLIS was born 12 July 1712 in Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts; he was the son of Doctor Robert and Elizabeth (PEMBERTON) ELLIS; he died 2 August 1712.
- Sarah LARRABEE was born 12 July 1719 in Malden, Middlesex, Massachusetts; she was the daughter of Captain John and Elizabeth (JORDAN) LARRABEE; wife of Thomas EDES.
- Seth CHIPMAN was born 12 July 1724 in Connecticut; he was the son of Thomas and Abigail (LOTHROP) CHIPMAN.
- Stephen LOWELL was born 12 July 1756 or 18 July 1756 in Newbury, Essex, Massachusetts; he was the son of Joseph and Mary (JONES) LOWELL; he was captured at sea by Algerian pirates.
- Shuah B. JORDAN was born 12 July 1787 in Falmouth, Cumberland, Maine; she was the daughter of Doctor Clement and Sarah (BARTLETT) JORDAN; wife of Isaac BRADFORD.
- Thomas Chute JORDAN was born 12 July 1795 in Windham, Cumberland, Maine; he was the son of Jeremiah and Ruth (CHUTE) JORDAN; husband of Nellie WOODS.
- Dean ANDREWS was born 12 July 1800 in Boxford, Essex, Massachusetts; he was the so of Nathan and Eunice (KIMBALL) ANDREWS; husband of Harriet A. PERLEY.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, collected data, “Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 10 July 2018), William Ellis; FHL microfilm 14734, 592866.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 26 [Sarah Larrabee #44].
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 18 [Seth Chipman #40].
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 46, Stephen Lowell; #114.VI; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 18 October 2015. Genealogical Society of Utah, collected data, “Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 5 April 2015), Stephen Lowell; FHL microfilm 823653. Massachusetts Vital Records: Newbury vol. 1, page 290, Stephen Lowel, 18 July 1756; New England Historical and Genealogical Society, online.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 29, 67 [Shuah Jordan #199].
 Edmund West, comp., “Family Data Collection – Individual Records,” database, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com : online 10 July 2018), Thomas Chute Jordan; birth 12 July 1794, death 27 April 1876.
 “Descendants of Robert Andrews of Rowley Village (Boxford),” The Essex Antiquarian, 3 (1899), online archives, AmericanAncestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 12 October 2015), Dean Andrews; #168; vol. 3, page 119.