- Dinah WOODS was born 31 October 1708 in Sudbury, Middlesex, Massachusetts; daughter of Isaac and Mary (FAIRBANKS) WOODS; wife of Othniel TAYLOR.
- Bathsheba WEARE was born 31 October 1738 in York, York, Maine; daughter of Joseph and Mary (WEBBER) WEARE; wife of Stephen PAUL.
- Marie-Louise NADON was born or baptized 31 October 1756 in Sainte-Rose, Laval, Quebec, Canada; daughter of Jean-Baptiste and Louise (GAGON) NADON; wife of Joseph-Toussaint LABELLE; she is my sixth great grandmother.
- Phebe Curtis WATERHOUSE was born 31 October 1786 in Scarborough, Cumberland, Maine; daughter of John and Elizabeth (BANKS) WATERHOUSE; wife of Jonathan FOGG.
- Sally CHANDLER was born 31 October 1794 in Plympton, Plymouth, Massachusetts; daughter of Zebedee and Zeruiah (CUSHMAN) CHANDLER; wife of Josiah BLANCHARD.
- Nathaniel JORDAN was born 31 October 1795 in Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland, Maine; son of Nathaniel and Joanna (SAWYER) JORDAN; died 1823.
 Lorenzo Sayles Fairbanks, Genealogy of the Fairbanks Family: in America, 1633-1897, print (Boston: American Printing and Engraving Company, 1897), 47; images online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 8 July 2017; Mary Fairbanks and family.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 6 June 2015), Bathsheba Weare; FHL microfilm 12836.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 10 October 2018), Phebe Waterhouse; FHL microfilm 11546.
 New England Historic Genealogical Society, “Massachusetts, Compiled Birth, Marriage, and Death Records, 1700-1850,” database online, Ancestry, Ancestry (www.ancestry.com : online 12 October 2018), Sally Chandler; Plympton Births page 56.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 63 [Nathaniel Jordan #724].