- Timothy HARTSHORN was born 7 September 1706 in Haverhill, Essex, Massachusetts; son of John and Hannah (FRAME) HARTSHORN; died 29 August 1708.
- Mary HALL was born 7 September 1757 in Harpswell, Cumberland, Maine; daughter of John and Polly (JORDAN) HALL; wife of John LINSCOTT.
- Lucy CHIPMAN was born 7 September 1764; daughter of Jacob and Anna (WATERMAN) CHIPMAN; wife of Captain William RIPLEY.
- Asenath “Sena” CHIPMAN was born 7 September 1775 in Sheffield, Berkshire, Massachusetts; daughter of Thomas and Bethiah (FULLER) CHIPMAN; wife of Abel CASE.
- Reuben DYER was born 7 September 1783 in Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland, Maine; son of Mark and Martha (DYER) DYER.
- Captain John T. JORDAN was born 7 September 1788 in Thomaston, Knox, Maine; son of Israel and Susanna (JORDAN) JORDAN; husband of Lucy GOULD and Mary EASTMAN.
- Bodwell SARGEANT was born 7 September 1793 in Methuen, Essex, Massachusetts; son of Joshua and Abigail (LADD) SARGENT; died July 1866.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, collected data, “Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 10 August 2018), Timothy Hartshorne; FHL microfilm 14767.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 10 August 2018), Mary Hall; FHL microfilm 10933.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 35 [Lucy Chipman #224].
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 38 [Assenath/Sena Chipman #255].
 Maine, Maine Vital Records, 1670-1907, FHL microfilm 001205260, Reuben Dyer, 7 September 1783; images online, Family Search, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 20 January 2018); Maine Division of Vital Statistics. Maine State Board of Health.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 61, 162 [Captain John T. Jordan #681].
 “New Hampshire Births and Christenings, 1714-1904,” database online, Family History Library, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : online 10 August 2018), Bodwill Sargent: FHL microfilm 1001044.