- Benjamin CHIPMAN was born 7 November 1726 in Sandwich, Barnstable, Massachusetts; son of John and Hannah (FESSENDEN) CHIPMAN; husband of Betty FREEMAN.
- Polly LOWELL was born 7 November 1771 in Mason, Hillsborough, New Hampshire; daughter of David and Phœbe LOWELL; wife of James ATWOOD.
- Abigail LEIGHTON was born 7 November 1772 in Eliot, York, Maine; daughter of Samuel and Abigail (FROST) LEIGHTON; died 1835.
- Naomi BLISS was born 7 November 1775 in West Springfield, Hampden, Massachusetts; daughter of Pelatiah and Ruth (LOWELL) BLISS; wife of Jonathan HUNT.
- Emily APPLETON was born 7 November 1781 in New Ipswich, Hillsborough, New Hampshire; daughter of Deacon Isaac and Mary (ADAMS) APPLETON; wife of Moses JEWETT.
- Harriet Lamson CHIPMAN was born 7 November 1790 in Vermont; daughter of Darius and Lydia (DICKENSON) CHIPMAN; wife of Roswell GROSVENOR.
- Susanna JORDAN was born 7 November 1794 in Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland, Maine; daughter of Nathaniel and Joanna (SAWYER) JORDAN; died 1794.
- Benjamin JELLISON was born 7 November 1794 in Waterboro, York, Maine; son of David and Abigail (WADLIN) JELLISON; husband of Nancy F. PATTERSON.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 23, 38 [Benjamin Chipman #91].
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 73, Molly Lowell; #211.II; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 31 October 2015.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 24 October 2018), Abigail Leighton; FHL microfilm 11322.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, collected data, “Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 9 February 2016), Naomi Bliss; FHL microfilm 186172.
 Isaac Appleton Jewett, Memorial of Samuel Appleton, of Ipswich, Massachusetts: with genealogical notices of some of his descendants (Boston: Bolles and Houghton, 1850), 42; images online, Houston Public Library, Houston Library (www.houstonlibrary.org : online 31 October 2015; Emily Appleton; #(29.) VI; #99-10.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 52 [Harriet Lamson Chipman #389].
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 63 [Susanna Jordan #723].
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 19 December 2017), Benjamin Jellison; FHL microfilm 12325. “Early Vital Records of Waterborough, Maine: From the original records in the custody of the Town Clerk,” New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 90, 91 (1936, 1937), online archives, American Ancestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 20 December 2017), Benj. Jellison; v. 90, p. 243.