- Michael LOWELL born 22 December 1709 in Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts; son of Ebenezer and Elizabeth (SHAILER) LOWELL; Abigail CONEY.
- Joseph CHIPMAN born 22 December 1731; son of Deacon Barnabas and Elizabeth (HAMBLEN) CHIPMAN.
- Daniel LIBBY born 22 December 1742 in Scarborough, Cumberland, Maine; son of Andrew and Esther (FURBER) LIBBY; husband of Sarah ELDREDGE and Dorothy HASTY.
- Francis LOWELL born 22 December 1751 in Newbury, Essex, Massachusetts; son of Joseph and Mary (JONES). DIED 28 March 1763.
- Mary HASKINS born 22 December 1766; daughter of John and Hannah (UPHAM) HASKINS; wife of William LADD.
- Olive SCAMMON born 22 December 1779 in Saco, York, Maine; daughter of Dominicus and Hannah (TARBOX) SCAMMON; died 31 July 1853.
- Sarah “Sally” GRAY 22 December 1794 in Sedgewick, Hancock, Maine; daughter of Samuel and Mercy (WATSON) GRAY; wife of Walter WILLENS.
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 23-24, Michael Lowell; #56.VI; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 10 October 2015.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 22 [Joseph Chipman #83].
 Barbara Hanscom Stuart, transcibed, “First Church of Scarborough Admissions and Baptisms, 1743-1762,” database, Maine Genealogy, Maine Genealogy (archives.mainegenealogy.net : online 10 August 2013), [Feb.] 20,  Daniel, Son of Andrew and Esther Lebby.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, collected data, “Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 5 April 2015), Francis Lowell; FHL microfilm 823653. Massachusetts Vital Records: Newbury vol. 1, page 290, Francis Lowel, 22 December 1751; New England Historical and Genealogical Society, online.
 F. K. Upham, Upham Genealogy: the descendants of John Upham, of Massachusetts, who came from England in 1633, and lived in Weymouth and Malden, embracing over five hundred heads of families, extending into the tenth generation, print (Albany, N.Y.: Joel munsell’s Sons, Publishers, 1892), 90; images online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 14 August 2017; Ruth Haskins; 26.II.J.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 5 December 2017), Olive Scammon; FHL microfilm 12243.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 25 February 2015), Sally Gray; FHL microfilm 27756.