- Tabitha BANKS born 12 February 1702 in York, York, Maine; daughter of Lieutenant Joseph and Elizabeth (HARMON) BANKS; wife of Samuel BRAGDON III.
- Zebulon GETCHELL born 12 February 1735 in Haverhill, Essex, Massachusetts; son of Nathaniel and Susanna (LADD) GETCHELL; died 22 March 1822.
- Mary/Mehitable LOWELL born 12 February 1761 in New Hampshire; daughter of John and Martha (HASTINGS) LOWELL; wife of Benjamin BAILEY.
- Elizabeth BANKS 12 February 1766 in Granville, Annapolis, Nova Scotia; daughter of Moses and Jane (SPINNEY) BANKS; wife of James AUSTIN.
- Winter JORDAN born 12 February 1775 in Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland, Maine; son of Jeremiah and Elizabeth (COX) JORDAN; husband of Lucy RICHARDS.
- Peter ABBOT/ABBOTT born 12 February 1786 in Verona, Hancock, Maine; son of Peter and Sarah ABBOT/ABBOTT; husband of Frances “Fanny” CLARK.
- John PETTINGILL born 12 February 1794 in Salem, Rockingham, New Hampshire; son of Jedediah and Hannah (LOWELL) PETTINGILL; husband of Abigail Massey EATON.
- Ebenezer SAWYER born 12 February 1798 in Buxton, York, Maine; son of Thomas Pennell and Mercy (COBB) SAWYER; husband of Mary B. DEERING.
 Charles-Edward Banks, “The Bank(e)s Family of Maine,” The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 44 (1890), online, American Ancestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 12 June 2017), Tabitha Banks; v. 44, p. 260. Lester MacKenzkie Bragdon, “Vital Records of York, Maine,” New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 109, 110, 111, 112, 114, 115 (1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1961), online archives, American Ancestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 12 June 2017), Tabitha Banks; v. 110, p. 59.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, collected data, “Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 26 October 2017), Zebulan Gatchwell; FHL microfilm 14767.
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 70, Mary Lowell; #201.II; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 30 October 2015.
 W.A. Calnek, History of the County of Annapolis: including old Port Royal and Acadia, with memoirs of its representatives in the Provincial Parliament, and biographical and genealogical sketches of its early settlers and their families, first (Toronto: William Briggs, 1897), 472; images online, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : online 16 October 2015; Elizabeth Banks; #2.ii. Nova Scotia, Canada Genealogical Socity of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, “Nova Scotia Births and Baptisms, 1702-1896,” online images, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : online 9 June 2017), Elizabeth Banks; FHL microfilm 928972.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 48 [Winter Jordan #445].
 “Maine, Nathan Hale Cemetery Collection, 1780-1980,” images online, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : online 23 May 2017), Peter Abbot; FHL microfilm 001314437.
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 71, John Pettingill; #202.III.1; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 30 October 2015.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 25 March 2015), Ebenezer Sawyer; FHL microfilm 10594.