- Elizabeth TWITCHELL was born 27 July 1743; daughter of Captain Joseph and Deborah (FAIRBANKS) TWITCHELL.
- Abigail LADD was born 27 July 1750 in Haverhill, Essex, Massachusetts; she was the daughter of Daniel and Mehitable (ROBERTS) LADD; wife of Joshua SARGENT and James MESSER.
- Esther JELLISON was born 27 July 1752 in York, York, Maine; she was the daughter of Job and Susannah (KINCAID) JELLISON; wife of Thomas Parker SCRIBNER.
- Mary CHIPMAN was born 27 July 1756 in Delaware; she was the daughter of Perez and Margaret (MANLOVE) CHIPMAN; wife of John HORNEY.
- Elizabeth LADD was born 27 July 1762 in Salem, Rockingham, New Hampshire; daughter of Daniel and Dorothy (FOOTE) LADD; died 1842 in Plymouth, Grafton, New Hampshire.
- Edwin CHIPMAN was born 27 July 1792 in Vermont; he was the son of Nathaniel and Sarah (HILL) CHIPMAN.
- Job HALL was born 27 July 1793 in Litchfield, Kennebec, Maine; he was the son of Calvin and Tabitha (JELLISON) HALL; husband of Ruth RIDOUT.
- Nancy CHIPMAN was born 27 July 1797; she was the daughter of Cyrus and Anna (FITCH) CHIPMAN; wife of Cyrus HULBURD.
 Lorenzo Sayles Fairbanks, Genealogy of the Fairbanks Family: in America, 1633-1897, print (Boston: American Printing and Engraving Company, 1897), 48, 62-64; images online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 8 July 2017.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, collected data, “Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 23 October 2017), Abigail Ladd; FHL microfilm 14767.
 Lester M. Bragdon, “Births in the Upper Parish in York,” The Maine Genealogist, 23 (2001), online archives, American Ancestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 17 October 2014), Job Jellison and Susanna Churchill children born in York; vol. 23, page 134.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 39 [Mary Chipman #275].
 New Hampshire New Hampshire Vital Records and Health Statistics, Concord, “New Hampshire Birth Records, Early to 1900,” online images, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : online 23 October 2017), Elizabeth Ladd; FHL microfilm 1001013.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 50 [Edwin Chipman #372].
 History of Litchfield and an Account of it’s Centennial Celebration (Augusta: Kennebec Journal Print, 1897), 152; image online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com : online 28 August 2013; Calvin Hall.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 53 [Nancy Chipman #399].