- Jeremiah ANDREWS was born 7 August 1727 in Boxford, Essex, Massachusetts; son of John and Hannah (KIMBALL) ANDREWS.
- John CHIPMAN was born 7 August 1763; son of John and Elizabeth (BROWN) CHIPMAN; died during senior year at Harvard College.
- Lowell JOHNSON was born 7 August 1772; son of Colonel Thomas and Elizabeth (LOWELL) JOHNSON; died 19 August 1772.
- Lucy JORDAN was born 7 August 1784 in Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland, Maine; daughter of Nathaniel and Dorothy (JORDAN) JORDAN; wife of Stephen HIBBARD.
- Nancy CHADWICK was born 7 August 1789 in Berwick, York, Maine; she was the daughter of William and Elizabeth (BUTLER) CHADWICK; wife of John BOND.
- Snell WINGATE was born 7 August 1792 in Buxton, York, Maine; son of Snell and Mehitable (DAVIS) WINGATE; died 17 September 1813 in War of 1812.
- Obadiah CHIPMAN was born 7 August 1795; son of John and Mary (HARRIS) CHIPMAN; husband of Keziah DAVIS and Sarah ARMFIELD.
- Abigail BROWN was born 7 August 1798 in Harrington, Washington, Maine; daughter of George and Mary Ann (STROUT) BROWN; wife of Benjamin LEIGHTON.
 “Descendants of Robert Andrews of Rowley Village (Boxford),” The Essex Antiquarian, 3 (1899), online archives, AmericanAncestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 6 September 2015), Jeremiah Andrews; v. 3, p. 115.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 32 [John Chipman #203].
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 45, Lowell Johnson; #106.IV.5; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 17 October 2015.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 127, 216 [Lucy Jordan #1074].
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 8 June 2015), Nancy Chadwick; FHL microfilm 9763. Maine, Maine Vital Records, 1670-1907, FHL microfilm 000009763, 001002392, Nancy Chadwick, 7 August 1789; images online, Family Search, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 8 June 2015); Maine Division of Vital Statistics. Maine State Board of Health. Cecil Hampden Cutts Howard, compiled, Genealogy of the Cutts Family in America (Albany, NY: Joel Munsell’s Sons, Publishers, 1892), 72; image online, Google, Google Books (books.google.com : online 18 March 2014. George H. Butler M.D., Thomas Butler and His Descendants: A Genealogy of the Descendants of Thomas and Elizabeth Butler of Butler’s Hill, South Berwick, ME. 1674-1886 (New York: Trow’s Printing and Bookbinding Company, 1886), 124; image online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 9 June 2015; Nancy Chadwick #1197.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 3 December 2014), Snell Jr. Wingate; FHL microfilm 10594.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 83 [Obadiah Chipman #733].
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 282 [Abigail Brown #4056].