- James ANDREWS was born 14 July 1707 in Boxford, Essex, Massachusetts; he was the son of John and Sarah (DICKINSON) ANDREWS; he died 13 January 1716.
- William JOHNSON was born 14 July 1743 in Southborough, Worcester, Massachusetts; he was the son of Isaac and Rachel (THOMAS) JOHNSON; husband of Zeruiah BRAGG, Mercy TAYLOR and Sally BRACKETT.
- Nathaniel SCAMMON was born 14 July 1764 in Saco, York, Maine; he was the son of James and Hannah (PLAISTED) SCAMMON; husband of Sarah JORDAN.
- Anna CHIPMAN was born 14 July 1761; she was the daughter of Ebenezer and Mehetable (WILCOX) CHIPMAN; wife of David LATHROP.
- Francois BOUTHILLIER was born 14 July 1777 in Longueil, Chambly, Quebec, Canada; he was the son of Alexis-Marie and Madeleine (CHARLES) BOUTHILLIER; he died 30 April 1801, unmarried.
- Elizabeth LOWELL was born 14 July 1782 in Washington, Sullivan, New Hampshire; she was the daughter of Simon and Polly (BARTON) LOWELL; wife of Doctor Nathan WRIGHT.
- Nathan WIGHT was born 14 July 1795 in Penobscot, Hancock, Maine; he was the son of Edward and Hannah (PERKINS) WIGHT; husband of Pamelia Oakes KELLAR.
- Harriet CHIPMAN was born 14 July 1799 in Pawlet, Rutland, Vermont; she was the daughter of Cyrus and Anna (FITCH) CHIPMAN; wife of Adolphus ABBE and C. WHITNEY.
 “Descendants of Robert Andrews of Rowley Village (Boxford),” The Essex Antiquarian, 3 (1899), online archives, AmericanAncestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 3 September 2015), James Andrews; #32-X; v.3, p.114.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, collected data, “Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 3 May 2015), William Johnson; FHL microfilm 861127.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 35 [Colonel Nathaniel Scammon #287].
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 30 [Anna Chipman #181].
 Genealogical Society of Utah, “Canada Deaths and Burials, 1664-1955,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : online 24 February 2016), Francois Bouteiller Dit Bonneville; FHL microfilm 1031706. Canada Genealogical Society of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, “Canada Births and Baptisms, 1661-1959 (FHL),” online images, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : online 24 February 2016), Francois Boutilier; FHL microfilm 1031705.
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 76-77, Elizabeth Lowell; #228.III; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 2 November 2015.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 12 July 2018), Nathan Wight; FHL microfilm 11752.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 53 [Harriett Chipman #400].