- Marie-Madeleine MORIN born 27 November 1707; daughter of Nicholas and Marie-Madeleine (MERCIER) MORIN; wife of Alexis COUTURE; my seventh great grandparents
- Joseph TWITCHELL born 27 November 1741; son of Captain Joseph and Deborah (FAIRBANKS) TWITCHELL; husband of Mary “Mercy” HOLBROOK.
- Nathaniel CHIPMAN born 27 November 1752; son of Samuel and Hannah (AUSTIN) CHIPMAN; husband to Sarah HILL.
- Thomas HANCOCK born 27 November 1769; son of Ebenezer and Elizabeth (LOWELL) HANCOCK; died 16 October 1841.
- Margaret PARKER born 27 November 1772; daughter of Dominicus Jordan and Mary (ROGERS) PARKER; wife to Thomas PERCY.
- Polly SNOW born 27 November 1775; daughter of Reverend Elisha and Elizabeth (JORDAN) SNOW; wife to Captain James SPALDING.
- Elizabeth “Betsey” OAKS born 27 November 1795; daughter of Atherton and Elizabeth (JORDAN) OAKS; wife of Temple JOY.
 Father Cyprien Tanguay, Dictionnaire généalogique des famiies canadiennes depuis la foundation de la colonie jusqu’à nos jours (Québec, Canada: Eusèbe Senécal, 1871), image 22 of 464; Montmagny: 1679-1786.
 Lorenzo Sayles Fairbanks, Genealogy of the Fairbanks Family: in America, 1633-1897, print (Boston: American Printing and Engraving Company, 1897), 48, 62-64; images online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 8 July 2017.
 Paul S. Gillies and D.Gregory Sanford, editors, Records of the Council of Censors: of the State of Vermont (Montpelier [Vermont]: authority of James H. Douglas, Secretary of State, 1991), 775; pdf online, Vermont Secretary of State, Vermont Secertary of State (www.sec.state.vt.us : online 16 October 2015; Nathaniel Chipman. Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 26, 49-50 [Nathaniel Chipman #127].
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 35, Thomas Hancock; #88.I.2; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 13 October 2015.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 25 November 2017), Margaret Parker; FHL microfilm 873976, 1033823.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 159, 392-393 [Elizabeth Oakes].