- Marie-Anne GAGNÉ born 28 August 1724 in Baie-Saint-Paul, Quebec, Canada; she is the daughter of François-Xavier and Marie-Geneviève (FILION) GAGNÉ; wife of Joseph AMIOT-VILLENEUVE.
- Mary BARNARD was born 28 August 1767 in Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts; she is the daughter of Captain John and Mary (LOWELL) BARNARD; wife of Thomas BLAKE.
- Mary CUSHMAN was born 28 August 1789 in Paris, Oxford, Maine; she is the daughter of Caleb and Hepsibah (BOLSTER) CUSHMAN; wife of Simeon CUMMINGS.
- Sarah “Sally” JORDAN born 28 August 1789 in Ellsworth, Hancock, Maine; she is the daughter of Colonel Melatiah and Elizabeth (JELLISON) JORDAN; wife of Andrew PETERS.
- William STINCHFIELD was born 28 August 1791 in Pejepscot Claim, Androscoggin, Maine; he is the son of John and Sarah (LAKE) STINCHFIELD; husband of Eunice MARSTON.
- Sarah GRINDLE was born 28 August 1789 in Penobscot, Hancock, Maine; she is the daughter of Daniel and Sarah (GRAY) GRINDLE; wife of Captain Robert Presley WESCOTT, Sr.
 Father Cyprien Tanguay, Dictionnaire généalogique des famiies canadiennes depuis la foundation de la colonie jusqu’à nos jours (Québec, Canada: Eusèbe Senécal, 1871), 124.
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 37, Mary Barnard; #94.VII.1; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 13 October 2015.
 Henry Wyles Cushman, A Historical and Biographical Genealogy of the Cushmans: the descendants of Robert Cushman, the Puritan, from the year 1617 to 1855 (Boston: Little, Brown, and Company, 1855), 273; images online, Google, Google Books (books.google.com : online 28 July 2018; Mary 660.IV.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 75, 188 [Sally Jordan #874].
 Maine, Maine Vital Records, 1670-1907, FHLmicrofilm 000009864, William Stinchfield, 28 August 1791; images online, Family Search, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 28 July 2018); Maine Division of Vital Statistics. Maine State Board of Health.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 28 July 2018), Sarah Grindle; FHL microfilm 11752.