- Captain Robert ANDREWS was born 8 November 1722 in Boxford, Essex, Massachusetts; son of Robert and Deborah (FRYE) ANDREWS; husband of Lucy BRADSTREET
- Mary COBB was born 8 November 1723 in Falmouth, Cumberland, Maine; daughter of Jonathan and Elizabeth “Bety” (VAUGHAN) COBB; wife of Wheeler RIGGS.
- William Allen CHIPMAN was born 8 November 1757 in Newport, Newport, Rhode Island; son of Handley and Jane (ALLEN) CHIPMAN; husband of Ann OSBORN.
- Elizabeth MITCHELL was born 8 November 1775 in Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland, Maine; daughter of Jonathan and Anna (LOVETT) MITCHELL; wife of Luke LIBBY and Thomas MURRAY.
- Polly CHIPMAN was born 8 November 1786 in Vergennes, Addison, Vermont; daughter of Samuel and Hannah (SPOFFORD) CHIPMAN; died in 1797.
- Elizabeth CHIPMAN was born 8 November 1790 in Salem, Essex, Massachusetts; daughter of Thomas and Elizabeth (MILLETT) CHIPMAN; died 1794.
 Descendants of Robert Andrews of Rowley Village (Boxford),” The Essex Antiquarian, 3 (1899), online archives, AmericanAncestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 3 September 2015), Robert Andrews; #52-II; v. 3, p. 115, 117.
 Maine, Maine Vital Records, 1670-1907, FHL microfilm 000009766, Mary Cobb, 8 November 1723; images online, Family Search, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 25 October 2018); Maine Division of Vital Statistics. Maine State Board of Health.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 25, 44 [William Allen Chipman #119].
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 13 October 2015), Elizabeth Mitchel; FHL microfilm 10814.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 54 [Polly Chipman #409].
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 71 [Elizabeth Chipman #598].