- Elizabeth “Betty” BRAGDON was born 10 September 1725 in York, York, Maine; daughter of Samuel and Tabitha (BANKS) BRAGDON; wife of John SIMPSON and Nathaniel HARMON.
- Caleb DEATH was born 10 September 1726 in Framingham, Middlesex, Massachusetts; son of Oliver and Abigail (DEATH) DEATH; husband of Abigail MESSENGER.
- Apphia ANDREWS was born 10 September 1744 in Boxford, Essex, Massachusetts; daughter of Joshua and Hannah (WOOD) ANDREWS; wife of Benjamin PERLEY.
- David RYTHER was born 10 September 1747 in Hadley, Hampshire, Massachusetts; son of Lieutenant David and Martha (SHATTUCK) RYTHER; died 20 September 1747.
- Jane Pepperrell FROST was born 10 September 1749 in Kittery, York, Maine; daughter of Colonel John and Sarah (GERRISH) FROST; wife of Colonel John NOWELL Jr.
- Elizabeth JORDAN was born 10 September 1749 in Biddeford, York, Maine; daughter of Judge Rishworth and Abigail (GERRISH) JORDAN; wife of Benjamin MASON.
- Daniel CHIPMAN w/as born 10 September 1759 in Connecticut; son of Jonathan and Catherine (REED) CHIPMAN; he died 8 October 1759.
- Elisha HILL was born 10 September 1769 in Biddeford, York, Maine; son of Benjamin and Elizabeth (GILPATRICK) HILL.
- Benjamin Jordan RACKLIFF was born 10 September 1771 in Scarborough, Cumberland, Maine; son of Benjamin and Sarah (JORDAN) RACKLIFF; husband of Mary SMALL.
- Phebe JOHNSON was born 10 September 1778; daughter of Jonathan and Rhoda (ABBOT) JOHNSON; died 1819.
- Jonathan ANDREWS was born 10 September 1782 in Salem, Essex, Massachusetts; son of John and Elizabeth (WATSON) ANDREWS; husband of Nancy Green PIERCE.
- Joel KEYES was born 10 September 1785 in Putney, Windham, Vermont; son of Deacon Israel and Abigail (LOWELL) KEYES; husband of Mary PARKER and Susan KITTRIDGE.
- Mary JORDAN was born 10 September 1791 in Kittery, York, Maine; daughter of Nathaniel and Peace (MORRELL) JORDAN; wife of Nathaniel HEARD.
- Tabitha WENTWORTH was born 10 September 1792 in Lisbon, Androscoggin, Maine; daughter of Foster and Catherine (JORDAN) WENTWORTH; died 2 March 1870; never married.
- Captain Dominicus JORDAN was born 10 September 1799 in Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland, Maine; son of John Gray and Anna Nancy (MCKENNEY) JORDAN; husband of Mary MCKENNEY.
 William F. Goodwin, Records of the Proprietors of Narraganset Township, No. 1: now the town of Buxton, York County, Maine, from August 1st, 1733 to January 4th, 1811 with a documentary introduction, print (Concord, N.H.: self, 1871), 378; images online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 12 June 2017; Betty Bragdon.
 Town clerk offices Massachusetts, “Massachusetts, Town Clerk, Vital and Town Records, 1626-2001,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : online 5 February 2018), Caleb Death; FHL microfilm 872797.
 “Descendants of Robert Andrews of Rowley Village (Boxford),” The Essex Antiquarian, 3 (1899), online archives, AmericanAncestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 8 September 2015), Apphia Andrew; v. 3, p. 115.
 J. H. Temple and George Sheldon, A History of the Town of Northfield, Massachusetts: for 150 years, with an account of the prior occupation of the territory by the Squakheags and with family genealogies (1875; reprint, Albany, N.Y.: Joel Munsell, n.d.), 531, David Ryther (Rider); database online, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 21 June 2015.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 11 August 2018), Jane Pepperrell Frost; FHL microfilm 11322.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 30 [Elizabeth Jordan #212].
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 27 [Daniel Chipman #147].
 Miss Frances Greene, compiled, Material for a Genealogy of the Hill Family of Biddeford-Saco, Maine (1961; reprint, self printed: self published, 1961), 5, Benjamin Hill; online images, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (http://ancestry.com : online 29 August 2013.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 59, 157 [Benjamin Jordan #647].
 Nathaniel Bouton, The History of Concord: from its first grant in 1725, to the organization of the city government in 1853, with a history of the ancient Penacoooks; the whole interspersed with numerous interesting incidents and ancedotes, down to the present perions, 1885; embellished with maps; with portraits of distinguished citizens, and view of ancient and modern residences, print (concord: 1885), 710; images online, Google, Google (www.google.com : online 23 May 2017; Jonathan Johnson.
 “Descendants of Robert Andrews of Rowley Village (Boxford),” The Essex Antiquarian, 3 (1899), online archives, AmericanAncestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 12 October 2015), Jonathan Andrews; #150; vol. 3, page 119. Samuel Burnham, “John Albion Andrew,” New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 23 (1869), online archives, American Ancestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 1 September 2015), Jonathan Andrew V.; page 12, v. 23.
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 51, Joel Keyes; #130.VII.4; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 20 October 2015.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 129, 336 [Mary Jordan #1721].
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 136 [Tabitha Wentworth #1826].
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 152, 379 [Captain Dominicus Jordan #2109].