- Joshua BANKS was born 13 September 1713 in York, York, Maine; son of Lieutenant Moses and Ruth (WEARE) BANKS; husband of Mary MUCHMORE.
- William GOODRICH was born 13 September 1730 in Berwick, York, Maine; son of John and Dorcas (POWELL) GOODRICH; husband of Mary FLETCHER.
- Joseph GERRISH was born 13 September 1732; son of Colonel Timothy and Sarah (ELLIOT) GERRISH; husband of Anna THOMPSON.
- Deborah JORDAN was born 13 September 1761 in Danville, Androscoggin, Maine; daughter of Stephen and Mary (JORDAN) JORDAN; wife of Thomas PROCTOR.
- Ignatius JORDAN was born 13 September 1786 in Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland, Maine; son of Dominicus and Susannah (SIMONTON) JORDAN; husband of Jean McCray JOHNSON.
- Storer DYER was born 13 September 1794 in Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland, Maine; son of Caleb Anthony and Mary (RANDAL) DYER; died 28 September 1812 at sea.
- Rufus JORDAN was born 13 September 1795 in Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland, Maine; son of Nathaniel and Dorothy (JORDAN) JORDAN; husband of Mary WATERHOUSE.
- Susanna CHIPMAN was born 13 September 1797 in Poland, Androscoggin, Maine; daughter of William and Esther (LANE) CHIPMAN.
- Anna Margareta ANDERSDATTER was born 13 September 1797 in Tärna, Västmandlands Län, Sweden; daughter of Anders ANDERSON and Christina LARSDATTER; wife of Johan “Jan” PEHRSSON; she is my third great grandmother.
- Sally HILL was born 13 September 1800 in Biddeford, York, Maine; daughter of Captain James Plaisted and Sarah (PERKINS) HILL.
 Lester MacKenzkie Bragdon, “Vital Records of York, Maine,” New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 109, 110, 111, 112, 114, 115 (1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1961), online archives, American Ancestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 30 May 2017), Joshua Banks; v. 110, p. 60. Wm. E. Chute, A Genealogy and History of the Chute Family in America: with some account of the family in Great Britain and Ireland with an account of forty allied families gathered from the most authentic sources (Salem, Mass: self published, 1894), Allied families; ix; images online, Internet Library, Archive.org (us.archive.org : online 11 September 2015; Joshua Banks.
 Robert E. and Barbara W. Gee, “Descendants of Josiah Goodridge of Berwick, Maine,” New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 152 (1998), online archives, American Ancestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 25 October 2014), John Goodridge; page 198, 200-201.
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 9, Joseph Gerrish; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 3 September 2015.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 26 [Deborah Jordan #152].
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 58, 153 [Ignatius Jordan #624].
 Maine, Maine Vital Records, 1670-1907, FHL microfilm 001205260, Storer Dyer, 13 September 1794; images online, Family Search, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 19 January 2018); Maine Division of Vital Statistics. Maine State Board of Health.
 Maine, Maine Vital Records, 1670-1907, FHL microfilm 001205260, Rufus Jordan, 13 September 1795; images online, Family Search, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 21 January 2016); Maine Division of Vital Statistics. Maine State Board of Health.
 Bert L. Chipman, The Chipman Family: A Genealogy of the Chipman’s in America, 1631-1920 (N.p.: n.p., 1920), 75 [Susanna Chipman #637].
 “Sweden, Church Records, 1500-1941,” digital images, Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : online 21 July 2014), Margreta Andersdr, born 13 Sept 1797, baptized 17 Sept 1797, Västmanland, Tärna, Födde (Births), 1762-1861 (C:2), image 55/161.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, custodian, “Maine, Births and Christenings, 1739-1900,” online database, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org : online 16 July 2015), Sally Hill.