- Hannah GETCHELL was born 5 October 1729 in Haverhill, Essex, Massachusetts; daughter of Nathaniel and Susanna (LADD) GETCHELL; wife of John GRAY.
- Robert ANDREWS was born 5 October 1752 in Boxford, Essex, Massachusetts; son of Lieutenant James and Ruth (WOOD) ANDREWS.
- John S. LOWELL was born 5 October 1769; son of John and Elizabeth (SCOLLAY) LOWELL; died 5 December 1797.
- Mercy COBB was born 5 October 1773 in Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland, Maine; daughter of Ebenezer and Rachel (SAWYER) COBB; wife of Thomas Pennell SAWYER.
- Nathaniel JORDAN was born 5 October 1786 in Raymond, Cumberland, Maine; son of Roger and Margaret (CRISP) JORDAN; husband or Mary BROWN.
- Nancy JORDAN ws born 5 October 1799 in Lisbon, Androscoggin, Maine; daughter of Jonathan and Abigail (MCKENNEY) JORDAN; wife of Hiram STAPLES.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, collected data, “Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 26 October 2017), Hannah Gatchel; FHL microfilm 14767.
 “Descendants of Robert Andrews of Rowley Village (Boxford),” The Essex Antiquarian, 3 (1899), online archives, AmericanAncestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 9 October 2015), Robert Andrews; #102-iv; vol. 3, page 116.
 Delmar R. Lowell, editor, The Historic Genealogy of the Lowells of America: from 1639-1899 (1899; reprint, Rutland, Virginia: The Tuttle Company, 1899), 65, John S. Lowell; #169.I; digital images, Google, Google (google.com/books : online 24 October 2015.
 Maine, Maine Vital Records, 1670-1907, FHL microfilm 001205260, Marcy Cobb, 5 October 1773; images online, Family Search, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 24 March 2015); Maine Division of Vital Statistics. Maine State Board of Health.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 125, 325 [Nathaniel Jordan #1658].
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 137 [Nancy Jordan #1847].