- Zeruiah SAMPSON born 29 March 1726 or 18 March 1725/6 in Plympton, Plymouth, Massachusetts; daughter of William and Joanna (VAUGHAN) SAMPSON; wife to Benjamin CUSHMAN.
- Elizabeth SCAMMON born 29 March 1749; daughter of Humphrey and Susanna (SHAPLEIGH) SCAMMON; died 22 March 1838.
- John ANDREWS born 29 March 1757; son of Captain Robert and Lucy (BRADSTREET) ANDREWS; husband of Margaret PARKER.
- Hannah ABBOT/ABBOTT born 29 March 1762 in Rumford, Merrimack, New Hampshire; daughter of Reuben and Rhoda (WHITTEMORE) ABBOT/ABBOTT.
- Sarah CUTTS born 29 March 1774; daughter of Colonel Thomas and Elizabeth (SCAMMON) CUTTS; wife of Thomas Gilbert THORNTON.
- Johnson JORDAN born 29 March 1798 in Plainfield, Sullivan, New Hampshire; son of Benjamin and Mary (WALKER) JORDAN; husband of Minerva BUEL and Martha F. DINSMORE.
- Charles JORDAN born 29 March 1800 in Raymond, Cumberland, Maine; son of Ezekiel and Mehitable (MAXWELL) JORDAN; husband of Alice BEAN.
 Genealogical Society of Utah, collected data, “Massachusetts Births and Christenings, 1639-1915,” database online, The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org : online 23 February 2015), Zeruiah Samson; FHL microfilm 0874028 IT 2. John Adams Vinton, author, The Giles Memorial: Genealogical Memoirs of the Families Bearing the Names of Giles, Gould, Holmes, Jennison, Leonard, Lindall, Curwen, Marshall, Robinson, Sampson, and Webb: also genealogical sketches of the Poll, Very, Tarr and other families with a history of Pemaquid, ancient and modern; some account of early settlements in Maine; and some details of Indian warfare (Boston: Henry W. Dutton & Son, 1864), 385-386; images online, Google, Google books (books.google.com : online 3 April 2015; William Sampson. Henry Wyles Cushman, A Historical and Biographical Genealogy of the Cushmans: the descendants of Robert Cushman, the Puritan, from the year 1617 to 1855 (Boston: Little, Brown, and Company, 1855), 133; images online, Google, Google Books (books.google.com : online 3 April 2015; 55 V. Benjamin [Cushman]. Vital Records of the Town of Plympton, Massachusetts to the year 1850 (Boston, Mass.: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1923), 183; images online, Internet Archives, Internet Archives (archive.org : online 3 April 2015; Zeruiah.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 34 [Elizabeth Scammon #276].
 “Descendants of Robert Andrews of Rowley Village (Boxford),” The Essex Antiquarian, 3 (1899), online archives, AmericanAncestors (www.americanancestors.org : online 9 October 2015), John Andrews; #110-V; vol. 3, page 117.
 “New Hampshire Births and Christenings, 1714-1904,” database online, Family History Library, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : online 23 May 2017), Hannah Abbott; FHL microfilm 1000480. New Hampshire New Hampshire Vital Records and Health Statistics, Concord, “New Hampshire Birth Records, Early to 1900,” online images, FamilySearch (www.familysearch.org : online 23 May 2017), Hannah Abbot; FHL microfilm 1000480.
 Cecil Hampden Cutts Howard, compiled, Genealogy of the Cutts Family in America (Albany, NY: Joel Munsell’s Sons, Publishers, 1892), 24, 44-45; image online, Google, Google Books (books.google.com : online 30 December 2017; Thomas Cutts #148.
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 115, 308 [Johnson Jordan #1537].
 Adelbert Jean Annonson, Compiled, The Family Jordan, 3 volumes in 1 book (Maine: Penobscot Press, 1998), 411.